Easy to install with NO Tool
Easy to organize
Pay Close Attention to Similar Products
38mm diameter vertical pole (Heavy Duty)
Easy to customize, Perfect for carpet & floor
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO INSTALL CONNECTING POLE
Pay Close Attention to Similar Products and compare available width and capacity
- 38/32mm – Vertical poles (Heavy Duty)
- 32/28mm – Horizontal bar (Not being bent)
- Patented One-Touch System
- No wasted space at the top
- Double locking system for horizontal bar (Rubber ring & Safety Bolt)
- Available width : 77 ~ 133 inch
Other seller’s Product
- 32/28mm – Vertical poles
- 28/24mm – Horizontal bar (easy to be bent)
- No one-touch system (Hard to install and move)
- Waste space at the top more than 1ft (Cannot hang your clothes close to ceiling)
- Only one locking screw for horizontal bar (Should be loosened easily)
- Available width : 47 ~ 87 inch (3 poles product) / 83 ~ 130 inch (4 poles product)
Holder (Bar Bracket)
- The bar bracket holds a cross bar firmly.
- You can adjust its height to maximize the storage capacity, and lock it by screwing in the safety bolt.
- Extending vertical pole toward both ceiling and floor.
- Shake vertical pole by hand to ensure the vertical pole set up firmly.
- Fasten safety bolt as tight as possible, so that tip of safety bolt go into vertical pole and become embedded. (Heat treatment was applied to tip of safety bolt, so that it’s strong enough to penetrate the steel vertical pole)
Strong by Using 38mm Column
- The powder coating prevents peeling and discoloration.
- Cross bar can hold up to 176lb (80kg)
- 38.5 ~ 66.5 inches Width Adjustable
Create Your Own Dressing Room
Patented One-Touch System
- One-touch fastener is our proprietary technology that makes it easy to install the sturdy vertical poles.
- Easy to disassemble, relocate and reassemble
Double Locking System
Outstanding Quality (Lifetime)
- Broken part that has been damaged under normal use will be covered by Princehanger.
- Lost part is not covered. / Lost part can be purchased from Princehanger.
- Damage due to improper installation, neglect, or misuse is not covered.
- Shipping cost for replacement part will be on customer.
- Proof of purchase will be required. (Order Number / product name and name of purchaser)